Bigtiger -200
    *Thomas -205
    *rolltide -445
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    *Puckluck -862
    *dollars -1250

*-used double play for the week

Tom with the Sabres over the Coyotes 3-1 in Glendale at +108 in the NHL and Tide going back for a second helping of big home dog x 2 North Dakota +195 vs. St Cloud State in the NCAA were the two winners Saturday. Nice job guys.

Seven games of NHL hockey starting just after 1:00pm today and a decent NCAA card that starts at that time as well. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.
    Tags: None

Montreal over 6 -120 BetMGM

Comment

Blue Jackets -141
      Bruins -124

Comment

1:05 start UMass/UMass-Lowell OVER 4.5 -145 (BAS)

Good luck!

Comment

Colorado 1stp -1.5 +249

Comment

Left game on the board...

Buff/Col u6.5 -145 at the start of the 3rd P

Comment

Working...
            X