Thomas -148
    Bigtiger -200
    rolltide -245
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    Puckluck -647
    *dollars -950

*-used double play for the week

Welcome to Sherriff, an old Talksport/Scoreline fixture, glad you finally found us!

So we'll kick it off with him as he won his initial Customer Cappers play on his first board post with Vancouver -105 in their 3-1 win at Chicago. I also hopped on that game at +115 and won my 7th straight in attempt to find the black after a long season in the red to date. Tide gave a -1.5 -115 with Florida and they won easily in Columbus, doubling up the Blue Jackets 8-4. Perry whacked his double play with two totals, the Vancouver/Chicago game mentioned above at UNDER 5.5 -115 (4) and Edmonton/Ottawa easily staying UNDER 6.5 -105 (5) in the nation's capital. Tom finished the night with our first AHL pick as the Kings AAA affiliate Ontario Reign covered the -0.5 1st period spread (3-1) against the San Jose Barracuda, the Sharks AAA affiliate in the Reign's 8-5 in Ontario, CA.

Great 6-1 night gentlemen!

Big NHL card today, as well as the NCAA (for a Tuesday). Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can also select AHL as well NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Panthers -155
    Jets -150

Comment

NYR +1.5 -185

Comment

Obviously missing something here. Whole world likes Calgary and the lines has swung from Stars to Flames favored. I guess I'll find out at 11 Eastern, if not sooner:

44 Dallas +115

Good luck guys!

Comment

live 1-0 under 7 -110 NYR/FLA

Comment

Canucks/Preds u5.5 -130

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
              Obviously missing something here. Whole world likes Calgary and the lines has swung from Stars to Flames favored. I guess I'll find out at 11 Eastern, if not sooner:

44 Dallas +115

Good luck guys!
              Dallas has a couple of players out, not sure if that's why...

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Dallas has a couple of players out, not sure if that's why...
                Perry I didn't see anyone of consequence, interesting maybe, I don't have a complete list but Joel Kiviranta is nothing that will swing that line and frankly Braden Holtby shouldn't either. Got a third period to negotiate we'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post

Perry I didn't see anyone of consequence, interesting maybe, I don't have a complete list but Joel Kiviranta is nothing that will swing that line and frankly Braden Holtby shouldn't either. Got a third period to negotiate we'll see!
                  Looks like they screwed both of us giving up 3 goals in the 3rd P... I had u6.5

Comment

Working...
                  X