Thomas -557
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    *dollars -1030
    Puckluck -1391

*-used double play for the week

Good luck tonight!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can also select AHL as well NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Kings -152

Comment

wild-190

Comment

UMass does not match up well vs. BC or. BU, period. They are 0-8-2 last 10 in regulation (an OT win at Conte Forum last year and a SOW vs. BU) combined against the teams that have more talented players, but not a better team. Eric Dop the big wildcard in net for BC. If he plays like Sunday vs. BU, a win for BC tonight. BU shouldn't have drained BC last weekend, BC is fighting for their postseason lives and as a 7 or 8 seed still could win Hockey East. Big dog at home is worth a flyer:

Boston College +185 (BAS)

Comment

Penn State ml +225
          UM-Duluth ml +105

both at BAS

Comment

BJ's +125

Comment

24 Buffalo +180

Comment

BJ's blow their wad in OT...

Comment