Bigtiger -200
    Thomas -377
    MeestermikeD -412
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    *dollars -1130
    Puckluck -1206

*-used double play for the week

John wins with the Kings, Tide splits his NCAA double play, winning with Minnesota-Duluth at +105 and Tom and I hit a couple of big dogs with Buffalo +180 and Boston College +185, respectively.

All day hockey, good luck today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can also select AHL as well NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Only thing available as BAS is a puckline, nothing at Draft Kings yet, so I'll go here for now:

Boston College +1.5 +105

Comment

tempted to go back to Duluth for another +105 winner but more sure that Wisky will score a couple and they won't make 49 saves on 50 shots

WIS/ND o5.5 -120

Comment

1stp Maple Leafs tt O1.5 +200

Toronto -193

Thanks Brock

Comment

ott-125

Comment

Preds/Sharks u5.5 -110

Comment

Working...
            X