Bigtiger -200
    Sherriff -255
    MeestermikeD -412
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    Puckluck -1101
    dollars -1140

*-used double play for the week

Quite an exciting 2-0 night in the Custom Cappers Arena last night. It started with the Bruins, who for the third time in four outings, gave up the game tying or winning goal in the third period with less than 30 seconds left in regulation (26 on this night) and the Kings also potted the game winner in OT for Tide at +174.

Hard to believe, but that can be topped. With 9 minutes to go in the first period in a scoreless game, Tom placed a live wager on the exact score in the Edmonton at Calgary duel. 3-1 Flames was the call and 3-1 Flames was the final. Johnny Gaudreau's 23rd goal of the season with 2:53 left in the game gave Calgary the insurance they needed and Tom the +1450 return he earned. Biggest windfall I've seen in a single game in all the years I've been doing the NHL/MLB POD threads. Congrats Tom!

Great drama guys, let's have some more fun tonight. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can also select AHL as well NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Lightning -167

Comment

Vegas reg -105 heritage

Comment

Grand Salami

1a.jpg

Thanks Brock

Comment

3 Vegas -163 (BOL)

Good luck guys!

Comment

TB -170