Bigtiger -200
    MeestermikeD -412
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    Sherriff -740
    Puckluck -1264
    dollars -1345

*-used double play for the week

Nice turnout guys for a one game card. Tide wins with Arizona's team total doubling the OVER 2.5 (5).

Good luck tonight with the bigger card!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can also select AHL as well NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

1a.jpg

Thanks buddy

Comment

Anytime Tom.

Square play, riding the O streak:

Arizona/Montreal OVER 6 -110 (Draft Kings)

Comment

ha, watch the leafs finally play some defense with the kid's first nhl start....

Stars TT o2.5 -150 heritage

(how about the yotes going like 23 minutes without a sog last night b/w mid 1st and late 2nd periods? and still won)

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
          ha, watch the leafs finally play some defense with the kid's first nhl start....

Stars TT o2.5 -150 heritage

(how about the yotes going like 23 minutes without a sog last night b/w mid 1st and late 2nd periods? and still won)
          hell of a debut. 0 goals on >3 expected goals against through 2 periods....
          Stars 0 Per. 2 End 2 Maple Leafs
          Corsi: 42, Fenwick: 36, Shots: 26, Scoring Chances: 24, High Danger Chances: 12, Expected Goals: 3.06 Corsi: 50, Fenwick: 40, Shots: 28, Scoring Chances: 37, High Danger Chances: 15, Expected Goals: 3.49

Comment

Working...
          X