rolltide
    UConn/Northeastern u5.5 -115 W

Gambrinus
    Blue Jackets +290 W

Puckluck
    Boston College +115 W

Dollars
    Avs/Oilers u4.5 -115 Live after 2Ps L

John, nice going. Tide said earlier in the week those massive home dogs were ripe. You nailed it, job well done!

Good luck today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

Caps 1P -0.5 +100

nice job with the CBJ pick yesterday! big letdown for them today plus Caps getting Backstrom/Wilson into the lineup

Comment

How sweet it is hitting on a big dog!

Ducks +245

Comment

both ANH and CHI show up in my big dog system today

p:H and H and line>200 and op:line<-125 and p:line>-165 and p:goals > 0 and po:shots on goal<44

Comment

Working...
        X