Gambrinus
    Canadiens +205 L
    Devils -121 L

Sherriff
    Golden Knights -176 L

Puckluck
    Panthers -1 -155 W

Better luck tonight!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

Van over 6.5 -140

Comment

There is usually a reason the lessor team is favored over the better team, so I'm sure a message is being sent by the linemaker, please take the dog UConn and bet the max. A public dog. But I'll still bite (no pun intended). Game is on NESN+ and ESPN+

Geographically, as well as alleged knowledge, I'm probably too close to this game. Interesting stat is which would you rather have? The best power play in the nation at over 31% (UMass) or the third best PK in the nation with UConn at 88%? If last year is any barometer it's this, it was a road team series in the regular season and the Minutemen beat the Huskies in OT in the Hockey East Finals, preventing UConn from going to the NCAA's. I'm hoping this line is predicated on past reputation and home ice. We'll see. UConn has lost 4 of their last 6 while UMass has dropped 5 of their last 7. UConn has played one game in their new arena and Saturday will be #2, tomorrow afternoon a quick 4:30PM turnaround. But for tonight at the Mullins Center:

Connecticut +105 (Bovada)

Good luck.

Comment

Avs -152

Comment

Harvard -1.5 -105 betCaesar

Comment

Quinn/Cornell u5.5 -115 betCaesar

Comment

Working...
            X