Sherriff
    Senators OVER 6.5 +100 W
    Kings +1.5 -150 W

Dollars
    Senators -1' +140 L

Puckluck
    Hurricanes -1 -130 P

Good luck tonight!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

Leafs ml +115

Comment

The Bruins are the favorite but the team totals are heavy Bruins UNDER 3.5 and fairly heavy Maple Leafs OVER 2.5. Makes no sense so I agree with you tide:

Maple Leafs TT OVER 2.5 -150

Comment

sorry wrong spot, belongs here

BU -125 Caesar

Comment

Denver -1.5 +165 Caesar

Denver's last 11 wins over CC were by 2 or more goals including 8 straight meetings

Comment

also taking Notre Dame today. ND only swept once all season (at #1 Minnesota) and have never been swept in a weekend vs Michigan State. They've had a couple loss/tie weekends but never two losses

Notre Dame ml +115 Caesar

Comment

make it ez on Puckluck

BU W +100
              Den W +165
              ND L -100

= +165, now +720

not playing the Merrimack game today. Caesar has it Merr -120 / Maine -110 which is a strange line considering the best team in Hockey East was -125 here 2 days ago and Merrimack on a freefall. Their total is flat o/u 5 which seems right. No line on Vermont game. DK have same line but o/u at 5.5

Beanpot and NHL get rolling on Monday

Caesar have Beanpot up....
              BC +150, Harvard -180 total of 6
              NE +115, BU -145 total of 6

Drafkings also both 6 o/u but Harvard just -160 and then BU -175

Comment

Working...
              X