Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL POD TUESDAY OCTOBER 10

NHL.jpg

Hello and welcome to another edition of the NHL Play Of The Day for the 2023-24 NHL season.

We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is also permitted, please tell us where you are in the game as you post.

You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past.

Good luck this season guys!

Lightning -1 +104 (Bet Rivers)

Comment

Hi Brock, it's been a while. Hope all is well.

Haven't capped an NHL game in some time. Still not in the best state of mind and probably won't be for a long time but I have to do something, something I used to enjoy. Life doesn't stop, not for those who are left behind.

One thing is for sure, my Blackhawks will disappoint again but I can live with that. I have witnessed them winning 3 Stanley Cups so everything is fine, at least in that respect.

I always go against the current Stanley Cup champion on opening night. I think it hasn't worked that great in recent years but will try it anyway.

Seattle -0.5 +210 (Regulation Time)

GLTA!

Comment

Pens reg -1 -117 heritage

Comment

Chic/Pitt over 6.5 -140

good luck everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
            Hi Brock, it's been a while. Hope all is well.

Haven't capped an NHL game in some time. Still not in the best state of mind and probably won't be for a long time but I have to do something, something I used to enjoy. Life doesn't stop, not for those who are left behind.

One thing is for sure, my Blackhawks will disappoint again but I can live with that. I have witnessed them winning 3 Stanley Cups so everything is fine, at least in that respect.

I always go against the current Stanley Cup champion on opening night. I think it hasn't worked that great in recent years but will try it anyway.

Seattle -0.5 +210 (Regulation Time)

GLTA!
            Jorg, great job by your Blackhawks last night.
            I think of you often, hang tough, I'm glad you're around here, look forward to chatting.

Comment

Thank you, Brock. Much appreciated. Looking forward to that, too.

Comment

Oh yeah, the Blackhawks, didn't expect that. Nice start.

Comment

Working...
                X